- INVISTA has a manufacturing or marketing presence in every major region of the world.
- The company has more than 4,400 trademark registrations worldwide.
- In a global study, 85% of consumers were aware of the LYCRA® fiber brand from INVISTA.*
- As the world's largest producer of nylon 6,6 polymer**, INVISTA is a primary source for one of the most versatile materials in manufacturing.
- INVISTA continues to produce innovations through its businesses:
- • Apparel
- • Performance Surfaces & Materials
- • Intermediates
- • INVISTA Performance Technologies
- As part of its commitment to use energy efficiently, INVISTA is working to reduce its energy intensity 20 percent by 2020.
*Strategic Insights, 2010
**Reported in 2012 by PCI Nylon Yellowbook